Story by: Alisi Jack-KaufusiPhotos provided by: Alisi Jack-Kaufusi Ovarian cancer is the most deadliest female cancer, it has a survival rate of 46%. Sometimes life works out in ways you can never imagine. It can be unpredictable and fragile. When I was 24 on December 5th 2017 I was diagnosed with stage 3 high grade […]
- 29,869 hits
- Intergenerational Identities
- A ‘Daughter of the American Revolution’: Learning to be Okay with Being Uncomfortable
- “Talanoa with Tupe” Debuts this Weekend!
- Silver Lining
- She Who Runs Through My Veins
- Sharing all ‘Her Voices’ with Masina Tietie & Jun Ho Gregory Kim
- Opening our minds to everything good
- You are Built for This
- Letting Go
- “That Samoan Girl”
- Warrior of Teal with Alisi
- Never apologize for your vision.
- 40 Days and 200 Arrests Later Kahuku Still Says No to Monster Turbines
- Veronica Pome’e: First Pasifika Sports Illustrated Model
- The FASHION issue debut!
- Strengthened by Trials: The Story of Nile Scanlan
- Lady Pasifika 2nd Annual Brunch Event
- Afakasi; Living in Both Worlds
- Why ALL Samoans Should Stand for Mauna Kea
- The Fight For The Right to Choose
- Pasifika Arts Showcase
- HEARTIST/ THRIVE issue, is HERE!
- ALOHA issue, now here!
- Lady Pasifika’s Women’s Entrepreneur Brunch 2018
- Lady Pasifika’s PREMIER Issue Drops!