Got a story you’d like to tell? Pitch us your story and we’ll work on getting you published!
Extremely excited and delighted to tune into this event happening tomorrow at Noon (HST) to 1pm. Tune in during your lunch break to catch some awesome discussion and engagement between the @pidp_ewc and artists Joy Enomoto & Saumolia Puapuaga. Don’t miss out on this awesome event, groundbreaking of its’ kind for the East-West Center and honoring our Pasifika artists during PRIDE month. Registration link is in our bio-be sure to tune in!
Monday in HNL and sometimes we need that guidance. When we’re at a crossroads, stuck, in need of a reminder, look to the stars. Your ancestors are there, shining bright, leaving the light on for us to follow. I know I do often and find myself just sitting in silence, looking to the stars and waiting for the downloads from my ancestors and Universe to show me the way. You have all the wisdom within you when using the roadmap before you. #iamladypasifika #pasifikagirlMANA
Another scary thought? Allowing others pettiness, the insecurity of comparison and doubt interfere with your vision and steps. Stay focused on the end goal, take actionable steps, do the homework, do the WORK and stay in the damn game. Stop checking out b/c you are intimidated, worried, doubtful, etc. It takes gumption and an unshakable confidence to stick it through and keep grinding, day in and day out until that vision is fulfilled. If you ain’t there yet sis, KEEP WORKING. #iamladypasifika
Never ever. #pasifikagirlMANA #iamladypasifika
Nothing scarier than being haunted by bad vibes & more excuses for not getting sh*t done. I’ve been there and shut down any negative talk and/ or any vibes trying their best to get in and ruin my high vibes, sis. It takes serious dedication, serious discipline and a gumption for the thing that sparked your passion to soldier through the exhaustion at times. We’re not glorifying over work here but we’re also not about rewarding negative self-talk. #iamladypasifika
In celebrating Indigenous People’s Day, we are incredibly grateful to continue to connect with indigenous and inspirational Pasifika women thru the vast space that is social media & share their stories. In our coming Summer/ Fall 21’ issue, we are fortunate to share a glimpse into the life of filmmaker, documentarian & activist, Regina Lepping. Our Summer/ Fall 21’ issue pre-orders open up soon! Get on our email list (link in bio to our website) to get first dibs on our pre-orders. We have goodies for pre-orders who get their purchases in first! Don’t miss out, we’ve sold out all of our printed issues and will sell out of this issue too! Fa’afetai tele lava for all your support over the past years even during such a tough time thru the pandemic. Thank you for continuing to show up and for supporting this dream! Our stories matter! Your stories matter! #iamladypasifika
- 27,990 hits
- Intergenerational Identities
- A ‘Daughter of the American Revolution’: Learning to be Okay with Being Uncomfortable
- “Talanoa with Tupe” Debuts this Weekend!
- Silver Lining
- She Who Runs Through My Veins
- Sharing all ‘Her Voices’ with Masina Tietie & Jun Ho Gregory Kim
- Opening our minds to everything good
- You are Built for This
- Letting Go
- “That Samoan Girl”
- Warrior of Teal with Alisi
- Never apologize for your vision.
- 40 Days and 200 Arrests Later Kahuku Still Says No to Monster Turbines
- Veronica Pome’e: First Pasifika Sports Illustrated Model
- The FASHION issue debut!
- Strengthened by Trials: The Story of Nile Scanlan
- Lady Pasifika 2nd Annual Brunch Event
- Afakasi; Living in Both Worlds
- Why ALL Samoans Should Stand for Mauna Kea
- The Fight For The Right to Choose
- Pasifika Arts Showcase
- HEARTIST/ THRIVE issue, is HERE!
- ALOHA issue, now here!
- Lady Pasifika’s Women’s Entrepreneur Brunch 2018
- Lady Pasifika’s PREMIER Issue Drops!